Transaction Advisory Services:
At Babson, our Transaction Management team delivers consultative, responsive and conflict-free services to meet your corporate portfolio needs. We work in a dedicated team model, and provide you with a single point of contact to ensure seamless communication and accountability. Our transaction delivery model ensures conflict-free service. We do not represent landlords across the country and we do not force mediocre network partners on our clients. We'll take the time to understand your business goals, where your workforce is located, your need to expand or contract and the type of image you want to project. Then, in the context of these goals, we’ll work with you to create a real estate strategy to meet them. We’ll help you evaluate your space needs as they relate to how you perform your day to day tasks and make sure you achieve an efficient, cost-effective solution that fits the way you work.
Our Transaction Services include:
- Lease Acquisition Negotiation
- Lease Disposition Negotiation (Sublease)
- Buy vs. Lease Analysis
- Sale Leaseback Analysis and Negotiation
- Fee-simple Acquisition / Disposition (building/land sales and acquisitions)
- Municipal Incentive Analysis and Negotiation
- Demographic Analysis
- Mapping Analysis
- Consolidation Analysis
- Comparative Financial Analysis (Cash, GAAP, Pre-Tax and Post-Tax) – our analyses can be custom designed to your needs.
At Babson Real Estate Advisors, we believe that our employees need to have real life experience before they can recommend strategies and solutions to our clients.
Perhaps our greatest value proposition is that we’ve been on both sides of the table. Before joining Babson we were Accountants, Project Managers, and CFO’s. Learn More.